Our eye cream has Vitamin C, green tea, rosegeranium hydrosol, aloe vera, rosehip seed oil, argan oil and 10 essential oils to care for the delicate area around the eyes.
- After moisturizing, apply a pea-sized amount of cream to each eye, dabbing small dots under and around your eyes and along the brow bone.
- Avoid pulling the skin and gently pat the cream from the inner corner to the outer corner until it's absorbed.
- Wait a couple of minutes before applying sunscreen or additional facial products.
Ingredients: Organic green tea (Camellia sinensis), organic geranium rose (Pelargonium graveolens) hydrosol, organic aloe vera, organic argan oil (Argania spinosa), organic rosehip seed oil (R. canina & R. rubiginosa), Vitamin C (100% pure Ascorbic acid), rose (Rosa damascene) essential oil, neroli (Citrus aurantium) essential oil, geranium rose (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) essential oil, frankincense (Boswellia carterii) essential oil, organic sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) essential oil, organic rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil, organic helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) essential oil, organic carrot seed (Daucus carota) essential oil, organic lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil and flower essential oils.
Benefits of Citri California Vitamin C
- Humans lack the ability to create Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is water soluble and orally ingested Vitamin C may not reach skin.
- The most effective way of replenishing the skin with Vitamin C is to apply it topically.
- Vitamin C is important in producing collagen.
- Collagen is an important factor in maintaining skin health.
- Vitamin C is also a potent anti-oxidant that may neutralize free radicals (destructive chemical bonds that create aging) in the skin.