Crafted to create feelings of calming, unworried, tranquility, peace and serenity.
- Apply to a clean, dry face
- Use before bedtime
Ingredients: Organic green tea (Camellia sinensis), organic aloe vera, organic geranium rose (Pelargonium graveolens) hydrosol, organic argan oil (Argania spinosa), organic oil of evening primrose (Oenothera biennis), organic rosehip seed oil (R. canina & R. rubiginosa), Vitamin C (100% pure Ascorbic acid), organic neroli (Citrus aurantium) essential oil, organic rose (Rosa damascene) essential oil, organic roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) essential oil, organic skullcap (Scutelaria lateriflora), organic helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) essential oil, organic lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), organic blue yarrow (Achillea millefolium) essential oil, frankincense (Boswellia carterii) essential oil
Benefits of Citri California C-Renity Cream
- Topical green tea appears to reduce skin inflammation and neutralize free radicals.
- Aloe Vera gel has been applied topically by ancient and modern cultures throughout the world for its anti‐inflammatory and wound healing properties.
- Geranium Rose Hydrosol reduces inflammation and edema.
- The active substances called triterpenoids in argan oil offer amazing skin protection benefits. Not only are they both anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, but also promote tissue and scar repair and healing as well.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of this oil help reduce swelling, redness, itching, and rashes on the skin.
- Rosehip seed oil is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes, and is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that help combat inflammation.
- Vitamin C causes an anti-inflammatory response in the skin, preventing redness and inflammation. Vitamin C improves the appearance of skin by strengthening skin's ability to repair.
- Neroli has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Rose essential oil is known for its healing essence and powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and antiseptic properties. It has been used in countless skin care and beauty products thanks to its power as a refreshing and regenerative tonic.
- Roman Chamomile helps minor wounds and other irritations. It can also help reduce the risk of infection due to its antiseptic properties.
- Skullcap is an excellent anti-inflammatory herb, which is useful in skin conditions that leave the skin red and/or irritated.
- Helichrysum is said to reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- With potent levels of antioxidants, lemon balm has long been known as a way to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
- Researchers believe that blue yarrow’s ability to quell inflammation is related to the fact that it contains both flavonoids and sesquiterpene lactones. The herb displays not only anti-inflammatory abilities, but also astringent properties.
- Frankincense essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties and helps revive and rejuvenate the skin.