Our new Vitamin C serum is crafted in small batches with Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (TA). This is a stable and less irritating form of Vitamin C which may help to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, minimize the signs of aging, and support collagen production.
Due to being oil based it may penetrate more deeply into skin providing increased Vitamin C benefits. It is more stable and lasts longer than water-based Vitamin C serums.
The tangerine oil has healing and soothing properties. It helps combat skin inflammation and helps to maintain oil/moisture balance of the skin. Tangerine oil may promote healing of the skin and has emollient properties as well. It works with the Vitamin C to brighten skin tone.
Available in 5%, 10% and 15% concentrations scented with tangerine or unscented (recommended for sensitive skin).
Use a half to full dropper on clean skin and pat to help penetrate skin. May use in the morning and evening prior to applying other skincare products.
- Apply to a clean, dry face and décolletage and back of hands.
- If using in the morning, we strongly recommend using sunscreen.
- Please note the serum may stain light fabrics and hair.
- Avoid eyes and sides of nostrils when applying
Benefits of Citri California Vitamin C Serums
- Humans lack the ability to create Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is water soluble and orally ingested Vitamin C may not reach skin.
- The most effective way of replenishing the skin with Vitamin C is to apply it topically.
- Vitamin C is important in producing collagen.
- Collagen is an important factor in maintaining skin health.
- Vitamin C is also a potent anti-oxidant that may neutralize free radicals (destructive chemical bonds that cause aging) in the skin.
All Citri products are made fresh and shipped Monday - Wednesday.