We recommend starting Vitamin C Serum at 2.5% for one month; move up to 5% the second month; 10% the third, and continuous months. When you order a Vitamin C subscription the increase in potency will be shipped automatically to you. The 10% level is the maximum strength, when you are at the 10% level, we continue to ship this level.
If, at any time, you experience irritation, please contact us so we can ship out a replacement bottle of the prior, lower, percentage.
- Apply in the morning to a clean, dry face and décolletage and back of hands.
- If you're also using our Facial Lotion with Green Tea and Grapeseed Oil, apply the Vitamin C Serum prior to applying the Facial Lotion.
- Allow to dry approximately 10 minutes before applying additional cosmetics.
- If using in the morning, we strongly recommend using sunscreen.
- Please note the serum may stain light fabrics and hair.
- Avoid eyes and sides of nostrils when applying.
Ingredients: Purified water, L-ascorbic acid (100% pure ascorbic acid), organic vegetable glycerin.
Benefits of Citri California Vitamin C Serum
- Humans lack the ability to create Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is water soluble and orally ingested Vitamin C may not reach skin.
- The most effective way of replenishing the skin with Vitamin C is to apply it topically.
- Vitamin C is important in producing collagen.
- Collagen is an important factor in maintaining skin health.
- Vitamin C is also a potent anti-oxidant that may neutralize free radicals (destructive chemical bonds that cause aging) in the skin.
Additional Benefits of Citri California Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) helps replenish skin to boost hydration and improve skin’s elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid is highly compatible with human skin, as it is already naturally occurring in it.
- As a humectant, Hyaluronic Acid draws moisture into the skin and helps maintain moisture levels to visibly smooth and plump skin for ultimate hydration.
- In addition to boosting hydration, Hyaluronic Acid also benefits skin by helping to immediately smooth rough surfaces, provide a protective layer to help skin retain moisture, and improve skin’s elasticity.