Our Facial Lotion with Green Tea and Grapeseed Oil creates a wine country experience every day.
- Apply to a clean, dry face, 10 minutes after Vitamin C Serum has been applied.
- An almond-sized amount should cover face and neck - use more if needed.
- Apply as needed throughout the day. We recommend only applying after washing application area.
Ingredients: Organic green tea (Camellia sinensis), organic aloe vera, organic grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) oil, organic coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil, vegetable wax, Vitamin C (100% pure ascorbic acid), organic rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil, geranium rose (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, organic neroli (Citrus aurantium) essential oil.
Benefits of Citri California Facial Lotion
- Green tea extract contains high levels of polyphenols, which mainly consist of four catechin derivatives: epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatequinagalato, and epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). This makes green tea one of the most health advantageous teas in the market. Green tea extract has good skin barrier function and retention, which can enable it to provide antioxidant protection and moisturizing properties.
- Aloe vera’s cosmetic action is anti-inflammatory, soothing, toning, moisturizing and protective.
- Coconut oil reinforces the surface skin’s natural barrier function and moisture retention abilities.
- Grapeseed oil is easily absorbed by the skin, it boosts the skin’s barrier repair and helps balance moisture levels. It has anti-inflammatory properties for calming the skin. It is rich in polyphenols, or phytochemicals, which are chemicals from plants that possess beneficial antioxidant properties.
- Rose geranium essential oil is a rich source of antioxidants, it can help the skin to retain a younger and healthier appearance.
- Neroli essential oil is beautifully fragrant and is derived from aromatic orange flower blossoms. Neroli is renowned for its regenerative effect on the skin. Neroli boosts the complexion and will also help to soothe and uplift the emotions.