HANDMADE IN SMALL BATCHES IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Vitamin C Serum should be initiated at 2.5% for one month; move up to 5% the second month; 10% the third, and continuous months
- For most people, Vitamin C Serum 10% works well
If, at any time, you experience irritation, please move back to the prior percentage.
- Apply in the morning to a clean, dry face and décolletage and back of hands
- Allow to dry approximately 10 minutes before applying additional cosmetics
- May stain light fabrics and hair
- Avoid eyes and sides of nostrils when applying
Ingredients: Purified water, L-ascorbic acid, vegetable glycerin.
Our facial lotion is crafted with grapeseed oil and rose water to create a wine country experience every day.
- Apply to a clean, dry face, 10 minutes after Vitamin C Serum has been applied
- A pea-sized amount should cover face and neck – use more if needed
- Apply as needed throughout the day. We recommend only applying to a clean face
Ingredients: Green tea, aloe vera, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, Vitamin E and a proprietary blend of essential oils.
Crafted with lavender to help you relax at the end of the day.
- Apply to a clean, dry face
- Use before bedtime
- Shake well prior to each use
Ingredients: Grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, vegetable glycerin, Vitamin E and lavender essential oil.
The products and claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, test, cure or prevent disease. The information on this site is for informational use only and is not a substitute for your physician's, or other health care professional’s, advice on any product, label or packaging.